Why Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Lego is a line of plastic construction toys that are manufactured by The Lego Group & committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Lego also needs your help to make sure they’re exceeding their own goals. That’s why Lego’s receipts regularly include a survey code to take a Lego Customer Feedback Survey.
Participate in the Lego Survey to fill out the form which includes survey questions related to your shopping satisfaction.
If you have visited the Lego Store recently and received such an invitation, please visit lego.com/storesurvey, enter the survey code from your receipt to share your opinions.
Lego Guest Experience Survey won’t take much of your time, but they will take your feedback seriously.
Check this post to take a web-based Lego Feedback Survey honestly and get a chance to win a sweepstake prize.
Users should be thinking what’s the basic requirement of taking a Lego Receipt Survey then let me let you know you will get all details from the post.
Your action of taking a lego.com/storesurvey will be useful for both the users and the Lego Store.
What Is the Reward of the Lego Survey?
Once the customers completed the Lego Customer Survey, they will instantly get rewarded with a Lego Sweepstake Entry.
The participants can win a prize,
- Each winner will receive a $1,000 or $500 Lego Stores gift card.
Lego Survey Requirements
There are specific things that are essential for taking part in the Lego Guest Survey for Customer Satisfaction.
- The first thing that you need to have the Lego receipt.
- You need a smartphone, a laptop, or a Pc.
- There is a need for excellent internet connectivity.
- The survey is available in different languages.
Rules To Take The Lego Survey
The rules are required and you have to follow that by any means necessary.
- The Lego’s receipt must be genuine.
- Save the purchase bill as it is necessary to take part in the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years of age.
- You have to legal citizens of the 50 United States to participate in the survey.
- One receipt allows only one person per month.
- The employees, as well as their immediate family members, are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Steps to participate in the www.lego.com/storesurvey
Once the above-mentioned terms are fulfilled, you need to spend just 8 to 10 minutes of your time to carry out the survey.
- Visit the Lego Survey page – www.lego.com/storesurvey and you will see the page below.
- Choose the survey languages from the options.
- Type the Lego Receipt Code printed on your receipt.
- Click on the NEXT.
- Select the Date/Time of your visit.
- Click on the NEXT.
- Now you will be requested to attend some of the general questions regarding your recent visit and satisfaction.
- Answer the questions one by one.
- Fill your personal details for sweepstake entry.
- Once the survey is done, you will get an entry into the Lego Sweepstake to win a prize.
For more details about the Lego, visit official website
For taking the Lego Survey, visit the www.lego.com/storesurvey
If you have any query call Lego Customer Care 1-800-835-4386
Thanks for reading my post. Here, I have tried my best to give you all about the Lego Survey with its rules & requirements, steps.
I hope you have been already taken the lego.com/storesurvey & grab the chance to win a prize.
Also, you will get more stuff like this by visiting & bookmark my site storesurveys.us.